Hair detox helps remove unwanted toxins and other harmful wastes from the hair and scalp. Regular hair detoxification (such as removing toxins from the body) can promote hair and scalp health. It can also help solve certain hair problems. The Benefits of hair detoxification and the 5 amazing Home Remedies To Detox Your Hair.
What is hair detox?
Hair detox is to clean the hair thoroughly with ready-to-use detox shampoo or natural remedies. Helps to remove dirt, dirt, and product buildup. If this layer of dirt is not removed, it will prevent your hair from getting all the benefits of regular hair care. Hair Detox also prepares your hair and scalp for other hair care treatments. Read on to better understand why you should detox your hair.
Why clean the toxins in the hair?
As mentioned above, the use of hair care products can cause dirt and oil to accumulate in the hair, leading to thinning and hair loss, and an unpleasant smell. It can help minimize this impact. It may also have the following benefits:
- Help relieve dandruff and itching by cleaning the scalp.
- It can stimulate the absorption of hair care products such as oils, shampoos, conditioners, and hair packs. hair.
- Remove dirt and accumulated toxins, as these will interfere with the effective absorption of nutrients in hair/beauty products.
Therefore, if you regularly perform hair detoxification, you can benefit your hair. But how to detoxify? The following are the some Home Remedies To Detox Your Hair
Home Remedies To Detox Your Hair
Bentonite and Aloe Clay
You will need
- 1/2 cup bentonite powder
- 1/2 cup pure aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons regular apple cider vinegar
- 250 ml diluted apple cider vinegar
- Mix bentonite, aloe vera gel, and regular ACV until you Get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair.
- Put on the shower cap and wait for 20-30 minutes. Make sure that the mask does not dry out. If necessary, spray water with a spray bottle.
- Rinse the bag with diluted apple cider vinegar. Wait 2-3 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Bentonite is used for many therapeutic purposes due to its detoxification and antibacterial properties. It can slow down the growth of harmful bacteria on the scalp. However, more research is needed in this area.
Once in a 12-15 days
You will need
- ½ cup of baking soda.
- 3 cups of hot water.
- Mix baking soda with hot water and set aside.
- Rinse your hair until it is completely wet.
- Apply a mixture of baking soda and water to your hair.
- Rinse and condition the scalp for a few minutes to initiate detoxification.
- If you want, you can use raw honey to condition your hair.
Warm water can lift the stratum corneum and promote deep cleansing. Anecdotal evidence shows that baking soda can remove grease and oil debris.
Once a week.
Caution! Before attempting this remedy, perform a patch test. Baking soda can irritate the scalp.
Apple cider vinegar
You will need
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with two cups of water.
- Wash and condition your hair as usual.
- Pour the diluted vinegar on your hair.
- Do not rinse anymore.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that apple cider vinegar is a mild detergent. It can help remove toxins from the hair. The diluted ACV ensures that you will not react to the acidic nature of the concentrated ACV.
Once a week.
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 3 tablespoons of filtered water
- Add honey to water and stir until smooth.
- Wet the hair and use the mixture.
- Focus on the scalp and work to the end of the hair.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- If needed, you can rinse off the honey shampoo with an ACV conditioner.
Honey is a humectant that keeps hair soft and moisturized. It also helps to clean the hair thoroughly and helps detoxify. However, more research is needed on this topic.
Read More = 6 Best Yoga Poses For Bright Skin In 2021
Coconut Milk Shampoo.
- A cup of coconut milk
- ¼ a cup of castile soap
- 2 vitamin E oil capsule
- 15-20 drops of aromatic essential oil (optional).
Instructions for use
- Mix the ingredients and store them in a shampoo or measuring bottle.
- Wet the hair and apply the mixture like a normal shampoo.
- Focus on the scalp and continue to the end. Rinse as usual.
Castile soap is antibacterial (5). The essential oils used also have antibacterial effects. This shampoo can remove toxins deep in the hair by reducing the number of infectious microorganisms on the scalp.
Once or twice a week
We often put many hair care products on our hair to achieve a decent appearance; however, when toxins accumulate, it can have a negative effect on our hair. Therefore, detoxification is essential. And check the results for yourself.
- Bentonite Clays for Therapeutic Purposes and Biomaterial Design
- .Bentonite, Bandaids, and Borborygmi
- Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin
- Honey in dermatology and skincare: a review
- Comparison of castile soap, benzalkonium chloride, and bacitracin as irrigation solutions for complex contaminated orthopedic wounds
- Comparison of antimicrobial activities of natural essential oils and synthetic fragrances against selected environmental pathogens
- Quantitative Assessment of Citric Acid in Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, and Commercially-Available Fruit Juice Products
- A CLINICAL STUDY ON EFFICACY OF SIYAKKAI (ACACIA CONCINNA) HAIR WASH ON DARUNAKA (PITIRIASIS CAPITIS)
- Chemical characterization and antifungal activity of methanolic extract of Cinnamomum Verum J. Presl bark against Malassezia spp.
- Hair Cosmetics: An Overview