Eliminating stubborn body fat can be a challenge, especially when you target specific parts of your body. Arms are usually regarded as a problem area, which is why many people want to get rid of arm fat
Fortunately, there are several ways. You can use it to lose arm weight and exercise your arms. Here are 5 ways to reduce arm fat and promote overall fat loss.
Chair Dips For Slim Arms
Want to stay in shape without a gym membership or expensive equipment? Chair Dips target the muscles of the back of the upper arms.
Although the front biceps gets a lot of attention, you need to focus on the entire arm to get the maximum strength and overall tension.
Read on to learn how to do push-ups and other exercises to lose arm fat at home.
How to do Chair dips
To try this exercise at home, you must first find a sturdy chair or bench. A ladder or other stable elevated surface can also be used as the last option.
- Sit on a chair or bench with your arms at your sides and your feet shoulder-width apart on the floor.
- Place the palms of your hands down on your hips. Your fingers should grasp the front of the seat.
- Straighten your arms and pull your upper body forward out of the chair. Swim on the floor with your knees slightly bent. Your heel should touch the ground a few inches from your knee.
- Inhale, slowly lower your body and bend your elbows until each arm forms a 90-degree angle.
- Exhale as you straighten your arms up to the starting position.
Do 10-15 reps in the first set. Then complete another set. As the strength progress, you can continue with more repetitions or sets.
Related Article =Best 5 Abs Exercises For Women In 2021 | Get Flat Belly Naturally
Push-Ups As a Arm Fat Workout
Push-Ups is a simple and effective self-weight exercise that helps to strengthen the upper body and core strength. This exercise focus on the pectoral muscles of your chest and triceps. These are the muscles on the back of the upper arms.
You don’t need any equipment to start push-ups. Push up are suitable for beginners and advanced users.
How to do push-ups?
- Begin with placing your chest and abdomen on the floor. Your legs should be straight back, your palms should be at chest level, and your arms should be bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Exhale while pushing with your hands. Lift your heels, torso, chest, and hips off the ground.
- Stop at the plank position for a second-keep your core involved.
- As you inhale, slowly lower your back to its original position.
Do 8 to 12 exercises in the first set. Then complete another episode. As your strength increases, you can do more reps or sets in this exercise.
Counter Push-ups are a powerful arm strengthening exercise and can be done on a kitchen table or counter because the focus of this exercise is stability. If you want to challenge your upper body, try tilting. A stable surface can rest your hands.
How to do counter push-ups?
- Place your hand on the edge of the raised surface. Banks, tiers, or other stable platforms are good choices. Advertisement
- His arms are perpendicular to his body.
- Inhale and slowly lower your chest toward the edge of the platform.
- Pause for one second.
- Exhale and extend your arms back to the starting position.
This is a complete rep, you need to do 3 sets of 20 times a day. Counter push-ups will tighten your hands in a few weeks.
Related Article = GET RID OF HEAT PIMPLES FROM THIS AMAZING HOME REMEDIES
Weight lifting is an effective exercise that can get rid of arm fat and increase arm tension. It is also an effective abdominal fat removal exercise that can strengthen the abdominal muscles.
For this exercise, you need to choose an object from your home that you want to use as a counterweight. For this, you can use a 2-liter cold drink bottle or water bottle.
If you have a pair of dumbbells at home, that would be great. The goal is to achieve something weighing about one kilogram. Avoid carrying fragile or valuable items. It may fall and break, so be very careful with your choice.
How to do Weight lifting
- Stand up straight with your back straight.
- Hold the dumbbell with both hands, hold the shoulders with both hands, and lift it above your head.
- The thumb should be inward and the knuckles should be upward.
- Lift the dumbbells above your head in a controlled motion and pause at the top of the motion.
- Put the dumbbells back on your shoulders as you inhale.
You need to do 3 sets of 20 repetitions, which means moving 60 objects on your head. You can pause for one minute after each group. Increase weight or time every week can effectively exercise muscles.
Scissors is a very interesting exercise and can help you quickly lose fat on your arms. This is one of the best aerobic exercises for weight loss. As the name suggests, its like a pair of scissors that can be opened and closed.
How to scissors
- Push-ups Stand up straight with your legs apart.
- Extend your arms to your sides and move them forward. One arm should overlap the other arm and resemble the letter X.
- Return your arm to its original position.
- Relax your arms. In 15 seconds.
This is a complete rep. You should do 3 sets a day, 10 times in each sets.
Another effective method:
- Calculate calories
- Drink water
- Eat breakfast
- Prepare small meals
- Avoid unhealthy snacks
(Warning: This article is for general reference only and is not specific to individual situations. It is not a substitute for professional advice or support, nor should it be used to make decisions. Consult a licensed doctor to diagnose and treat any medical condition. Any actions you take on the information provided in this article are entirely at your own risk and responsibility!)