As a teenager, you may prefer fried foods and sodas over vegetables but according to the World Health Organization, one in ten teenagers are overweight or obese due to poor diet and lifestyle (1). These factors increase your risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. And joint problems. (2) In most cases, obesity in teenagers also affects adulthood.
Therefore, Teenager need to lose a Weight s and improve their overall health. We have compiled 6 Powerful Way For Teenagers To Lose Weight Healthily and help you recover. To know more Move Downward!
6 Powerful Way For Teenager To Loose Weight Healthily
Dehydration can lead to the accumulation of toxins (15). Dehydration, in turn, can lead to inflammation-related obesity (16). Drink at least 2-3 liters of water to flush out toxins and help lose weight. You can also drink water in the form of freshly squeezed juices (without sugar), soups, fresh vegetables, delicious smoothies, and detox drinks.
Never Avoid Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you are used to skipping it every day, please think again. That may be the reason behind the weight gain. Eat breakfast within 60-120 minutes after getting up in the morning. A good breakfast should contain a balance of protein, fiber, and healthy carbohydrates. Breakfast will help speed up the metabolism and speed up weight loss. A healthy breakfast can control hunger and keep the brain active throughout the day.
Get rid of soda
Soda contains more than 25 grams of sugar . Soda can cause obesity and diabetes . The research team also found pesticide residues in some soft/soft drinks. Instead of soda with homemade iced tea, lemonade, watermelon pulp and mint juice, lime juice, and a pinch of pink salt.
Avoid Junk Foods.
Unhealthy foods contain trans fats and saturated fats and are high in calories, salt, and sugar. They can cause you to accumulate stubborn fat, which is difficult to break down later. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, it is important to avoid junk food. Here is how to start:
- Switch to healthy snacks: eat baked potato chips, juice, carrots, hummus, kimchi, walnuts, and regular popcorn.
- Use a bottle of detox water, iced tea, or freshly squeezed juice instead of cold drinks. Advertisement
- Eat fruit instead of sweets. If you love sweets, eat fruit instead of ice cream. You can also eat a piece of dark chocolate (containing at least 80% cocoa). Low-fat frozen yogurt with fresh fruit is also attractive and filling.
Eat more fiber and protein.
Fiber and protein-rich food can promote satiety and suppress hunger . Fiber also improves digestion by helping to increase the number and types of beneficial gut bacteria . As weight gains, muscle mass decreases. following a list of what to eat to get enough protein and fiber
- Vegetables: spinach, carrots, asparagus, eggplant, okra, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, purple cabbage, cabbage, Swiss chard, peas, radishes, peppers, parsley, and coriander.
- Fruits: apples, bananas, pineapples, peaches, pears, oranges, tangerines, plums, blueberries, strawberries, watermelons, melons.
Regardless of age, staying active is Important. Teenagers have many options to stay active, such as Exercise, dance school on YouTube, learn ballet, do gymnastics, skating, run with friends, rock climbing, dog walking, biking, hiking, camping, etc.
You can also try the following self-weight exercises:
- warm-up-10 minutes
- high knee-3 sets of 12
- alternate standing kicks-3 set of 12
- push-ups-3 sets of 12
- scissor kicks-3 sets of 12 reps
- Squats-3 sets of 8 repetitions
- cycling squats-3 sets of 8 repetitions
- skipping ropes-3 sets of 25 repetitions
- climbers-3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Mountain climbers – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Spider climbers – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Jump squats – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Elbow plank – 2 sets of 30 seconds hold
- Plank up-downs – 2 sets of 10 reps
- Lying ankle taps – 3 sets of 20 reps
- Cool-down – 10 minutes
- Eat healthy food.
- Eat 5-6 small meals a day (every 2-3 hours).
- Avoid fancy eating.
- Don’t take weight loss pills.
- Avoid energy drinks.
- Learn to control yourself.
- Habits and lifestyle changes.
You can get rid of excessive fat through a balanced diet, a healthy diet, and lifestyle changes. You can easliy reduce some weight by trying this 6 Powerful Way For Teenagers To Lose Weight Healthily but Remember, this is not about Size, but about health and fit. Talk to your doctor or dietitian and prepare to see a doctor. You are healthy.