Most of the girls dreamed of long, shiny, and thick hair but because of some common issues their hairs becoming worst day-by-day. They also have hair cuts to make their hair for shiny . We have Discover a curated list of bests hair care tips in this article.
How can we take care ?
There are many questions in almost every girl’s mind that only oiling is enough, should we condition our hair daily, should we use a hairdryer, which shampoo is suitable for my hair type, and so on. Many girls choices treatment like rebonding or straightening so before you pick any treatment here are something you must know:
- A healthy diet which includes iron and protein
- Eat leafy vegetable as much as uh can in juice form also
- Drink milk two times a day
- Eat fruits and yogurt
Here are some few basic tips to maintain your healthy hairs:
- Don’t comb your vet hair because roots are weak just after you wash your hair there are chances of hair fall. Just use the broad toothed comb and run it through the roots to end gently as possible.
- Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and rough split ends. Cut your hair up to 1/4th inch every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again.
- Don’t wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends.Do not change your shampoo and conditioner try to stick on same brand.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- If you’ve got dry hair then it’s best to avoid colouring. However, if you can’t resist that gorgeous shade of brown, especially under the winter sun then follow this blog for best advice. Use lemon, chamomile tea, or honey as they work great as natural hair lighteners. You can add lemon juice and water and spray it over your hair when you’re heading out. You can rinse your hair with brewed chamomile tea after you wash them with shampoo or add honey to the water you use to wash your hair.
- Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing quite works as good as deep conditioning. Every once in a while wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair. Use a broad toothed comb and run it through your hair to make sure the conditioner reaches everywhere. Advertisement
Hair Care Dos:
Wash your hair regularly
Washing your hair regularly ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt and excess oil. However, the right frequency depends on your hair type and personal preferences.
Use chemical-free shampoo
Lesser the number of chemicals in your shampoo, healthier your hair. Go for gentle shampoos that suit your hair type. Sulfates and parabens in shampoos are used for lathering and preserving.
It protects your hair from environmental aggressors and heat styling. However, it should be applied only to the tips of the hair and not on your scalp. Also, make sure to rinse it off thoroughly post-application.
Dry your hair naturally
We love our hairs after using a hairdryer because it looks like a screen-idol but it can badly damages your scalp. Air drying or towel drying is the best way to go. Never sleep in wet hair or comb wet hair. Harsh rubbing with a towel can also harm your hair.
Oil your hair properly
Pre-shampoo treatments like oiling and massaging improve blood circulation on the scalp, relax your muscles, boost shine, and nourish the hair. It also restores moisture content, enables hair growth and repairs split ends. You can choose from coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, and the likes. Avoid using mineral oil on your hair.
Use a wide-toothed comb
Wet hair is fragile and prone to breakage. Let your hair dry and then use a wide-toothed comb to brush your hair. This kind of comb prevents damage to your hair.
Style your hair naturally
Who does not like those gorgeous curls or perfect waves? But you can achieve these without putting your hair through heat. If you still wish to use a curler or straightener or a blow dryer, invest in a good heat protectant serum first.
Trim your hair regularly
Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to get rid of split ends. Split ends form when the hair is damaged due to heat styling, pollution, smoking, stress, and so on. Trimming does not magically make the hair grow faster. Hair growth happens at the scalp level, but trimming ensures healthy hair.
Drink more water
Internal hydration coupled with external hydration is the key to well-balanced and healthy hair. You may be using hydrating hair care products and oils, but drinking at least 3 liters of water every day ensures good hair health.
Use hair bands
We love to flaunt our open hair, but do use hair bands to limit the hair exposure to environmental aggressors. Use fabric hair ties instead of the plastic ones. Don’t pull your hair too tight when making a ponytail or any other hairstyle.
Hot showers strip off the natural oils from your scalp leaving it dry and flaky. Cold showers are your best bet.
If you notice someone with healthy hair, we can bet our lives and say that they worry a little less. Stress can cause hair fall and unhealthy hair.
Using chemical treatment and chemical products can lead to serious issue of hair fall, damage hair growth and also effect your hairs follicles
Hair Styling Products
Heat styling using straighteners, blow dryers and curlers for prolonged periods changes hair texture, makes hair dry and prone to breakage.
Salt Water Hair Wash
Saltwater damages the hair cuticle irritates the scalp and makes the hair tangled. Avoid chlorinated water in swimming pools.
Once in a while, apply warm oil and wrap your head in a towel to let the oil work its way. Consider a mask to soothe the cuticle of your hair before shampooing. It helps in reducing the friction between hair strands during shampoo application.